Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Cleveland OH, Lakewood OH and Fairview Park OH
Your Local Auto Insurance Provider in Ohio
Joe Potts Insurance Agency LLC is an independent agency dedicated to providing drivers throughout Ohio with affordable and comprehensive car insurance policies. Our dedicated agents will work with you one on one to find a car insurance policy geared for your budget and your coverage needs.
By comparing quotes and coverages, we will help you drive without worry knowing that you are covered in case of an accident.
What Does Car Insurance Cover?
A full coverage car insurance policy through Joe Potts Insurance Agency LLC may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, vandalism, theft and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage helps with you and your passengers’ medical bills after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving a driver who is not carrying enough car insurance to cover the damages.
- Roadside Assistance
What Car Insurance is Required in Ohio?
In Ohio, all Drivers are required to carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Don’t wait to protect your vehicle. Connect with your new insurance agent from Joe Potts Insurance Agency LLC today by calling (216) 251-7374 or fill out an online quote form today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Liability Do I Need?
Auto insurance requirements vary by state, but most states require a certain amount of liability insurance. You may need higher limits of liability insurance than required, however. Speak with an insurance agent about insuring your vehicle.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance varies depending on your location, coverage limits, the value of your vehicle, driving record, credit score, age and more. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on auto insurance.
How Often Does Car Insurance Renew?
Unless it is cancelled, a car insurance policy typically renews each year. This will be automatic unless the policyholder stops paying premiums or the policy is cancelled.
How Do Auto Insurance Deductibles Work?
When you file a car insurance claim, you must first meet your deductible. This is how much you must pay out of pocket before receiving compensation from your car insurance policy.
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Auto insurance protects you and your family from large financial loss due to a car accident. It can help you recover from medical bills and property damages involved in an accident so you don’t have to pay for them out of pocket.
We thank you for considering Joe Potts Insurance Agency LLC, for your life-long auto insurance needs. Call us at or come on down to our office in Cleveland, Ohio today to get started today!